Galactic Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kureno gettin into Emmas Squad.

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kureno gettin into Emmas Squad. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kureno gettin into Emmas Squad.

Post by Sumaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:42 am

"Well I am kinda tired I guess ill just sleep now for a little bit. Wake me up when its dark out..." She began to undress in front of Kureno. She was in her Bra and Panties and she folded her clothes. She put them next to the bed and she laid down under the covers off the bed sleeping ever so peacefully.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Kureno gettin into Emmas Squad. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kureno gettin into Emmas Squad.

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:43 am

He smiled, he was gonna prank the officer. He took of the blankets, and with a roll of Duct tape, went around her ankles 5 times, cut it, and put the covers back over her and waited her waking up.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:56 am

Emma woke up and saw Kureno looking at her. At first she smiled at him thinking as if they were engaged or something like that then she came back to the real world and said "Why are you looking at me sleep. Its creepy..." She got out of bed and she fell since her ankles were tied. She began to blush and said "DONT LOOK AT ME..." she quickly took off the tape and ran to her clothes. She quickly put them back on and said "You did that to me while I was asleep... I can only imagine what other things you would try to do to me..."

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:59 am

"Oh calm down, If I wanted to, I would have, I just pranked you, so, just calm down." He said, and then smiled, "Plus, It was your choice to sleep when a Stranger was about."

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:03 am

"Well I trusted you since your part of my team." At that moment the bell ran and Emma smiled and ran to it. She opened it signed some papers and the delivery man gave her a cage. She came into the room smiling and opened the cage letting out a baby Stion. "AWWWWWWWWWWW HES SOOOOOOOO CUTE. Your name is gonna be... Sparky..." The cub was a new born and it was struggling to walk to Emma. When it made it to her it rubbed its head on her leg to show affection.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:06 am

"Soo, I'm guessing I'm going to have to buy the ship." He said, pulling out 500 credits, "Since you aren't really rich." He laughs at what he said.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:08 am

"Shut up... I really wanted a pet... I may be a captain who's serious most of the time but im still a girl..." She picks up the Stion Cub and hugs it.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:09 am

"You? A girl? AHHAHAA" He says, and then says, "Want to go buy the ship?"

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:10 am

She puts Sparky on top of Kureno's bed and she then tackles Kureno to the floor holding his arms down. "Do I not look like a girl?" Emma had a saddened look on her face.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:12 am

"Heh." As she tackled him, He let her ram him into the ground, and said, "Can I actually fight you now, even though I don't want to hurt you." He slowly moved his arms, even with her strength, up to her face.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:13 am

She was quickly over powered but said "Answer me..."

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:14 am

"You do, although, I can proably throw you out this window." He said, then using his strength got up, and held her hands tightly, holding them above her.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:16 am

Since he was holding her hands she kicked Kureno in his balls.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:18 am

He stagered, and went to a knee, "Not. Cool." He said, then purposly grabbed her tits to catch her off guard.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:21 am

She screamed and fell to the floor him falling on her. "L-l-let go of my breasts..."
Sparky jumped onto Kureno's back and was scratching Kureno's back even though it wasnt doing any damage.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:22 am

He did, and said, "Then why did you kick me in the nuts?"

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:24 am

"Because you were holding my arms and I thought you were gonna try something naughty..." seh was blushing and she tried to push Kureno off herself.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:26 am

He hopped up, but, not before holding onto her pet and setting it down as he landed. He also took out his staff and said, "Even hurt, I bet I can beat you."

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:40 am

"Well then how about if I win you have to do one thing for me no matter what it is and the same thing vice versa."

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:46 am

"Alright..." He said, smirking, "Training grounds?"

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:48 am

"Thats to far away and its not like were gonna be fighting for long... we can just fight here." She then went for a kick to his stomach.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:50 am

He moved swiftly back, and aimed a kick at the back of the knee of the leg that was still floored.

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:53 am

The kick hit her hard and made her fall to the floor. "You win" she says muffled as her face is on the floor.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:05 am

"I told you I'd win. Now... What to make you do..."

Kureno Hatak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:06 am

She got up and grabbed Sparky. She sat on his bed her legs crossed and holding Sparky to her chest.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next